Gay rights activist, Bisi Alimi recieves another death threat

Forum 7 years ago

Gay rights activist, Bisi Alimi recieves another death threat

Gay rights activist, Bisi Alimi has received another death threat from a Nigerian.

He shared the photo above of the man and wrote;

"(I took the other post down as I was informed I had the wrong person). So here is the face of the man that made a death threat towards me this morning as seen in the post above. There is sense that some Nigerians have and that is I am afraid of dying of being killed. Okay, I got news for you, the answer is NO. However I post this bigoted keyboard warriors here because ofthe many vulnerable LGBT people they terrorise on a daily basis. These lazy keyboard warrior crusader of a white man God would rather aim to kill someone like them rather than appreciate the beauty of difference. This image has been sent to the police and appropriate authorities and I know, he will soon be here begging."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Free Fall: Zachary Levi Cast in Rock-Climbing Action Movie Directed by Death Proof Star
Forum | 2 days ago

Free Fall: Zachary Levi Cast in Rock-Climbing Action Movie Directed by Death Proof Star

Abia Govt Vows Justice As Protest Rocks Umuahia Over Navy Cadet’s Death In Swimming Pool
Forum | 2 days ago

Abia Govt Vows Justice As Protest Rocks Umuahia Over Navy Cadet’s Death In Swimming Pool

Activist, Fawaz Alabi, Drowns At Ibeshe Beach In Lagos
Forum | 3 days ago

Activist, Fawaz Alabi, Drowns At Ibeshe Beach In Lagos

Police Arrest Man For Allegedly Stabbing His Wife
Forum | 5 days ago

Police Arrest Man For Allegedly Stabbing His Wife's Friend to Death in Asaba