Help! I Am Pregnant for My Dad's Best Friend, Now He Wants Me to Do This

Forum 7 years ago

Help! I Am Pregnant for My Dad's Best Friend, Now He Wants Me to Do This

A girl has landed in serious dilemma after getting into a relationship with her father's best friend. The girl identified as Evelyn, a student of Kyambogo University, Uganda revealed the the Dad's best friend, Tony impregnated her.

She said the guy is a close family friend and most of all he’s My Dad’s best friend to the extent that they are even businesses partners.

She wrote: "A few weeks back, I realized I was one month pregnant with this guy’s baby. I talked to him about the issue and he opted for an abortion which he said he would fund head to toe.

The issue at hand is that I am scared of taking my life through abortion. I, in fact want to keep my baby. What should do?

Should I tell my dad about it? I’m confused.

Well in such a sticky situation, there are two lives at stake! Yours and the baby’s. There is drama too in the offing if your family and that of your Dad’s friend gets ahold of such information.

We propose you talk to the guy and make him see the positive side of keeping the baby. That aside, it might be easy for your Dad to accept the pregnancy state but not to accept the relationship you are in. Take things in steps sane like you took while falling for the guy of you took any.

Keep the child, let the guy take care of it and then with time,you can handle the consequences."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 12 hours ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves
Forum | 13 hours ago

Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband
Forum | 18 hours ago

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband

Kora Obidi Was Sleeping Around While Pregnant – Ex-husband, Justin Dean
Forum | 20 hours ago

Kora Obidi Was Sleeping Around While Pregnant – Ex-husband, Justin Dean