Help!! I’ve Fallen For My Wife’s Hot Sister After Passionate Kiss

Forum 6 years ago

Help!! I’ve Fallen For My Wife’s Hot Sister After Passionate Kiss

A man has been left confused as to what decision to make after developing serious romantic attraction for his sister-in-law.

My marriage is in bits because my wife won’t stop drinking and I am falling for her sister. I’ve been married for 12 years but I stopped loving my wife six months ago when the drinking got too much.

She goes out every weekend. We have two children, aged 11 and 13, but alcohol is all she wants. I’m 38 and my wife is 36. Her sister is 34.

We kissed a few years ago but agreed it was silly and left it at that. My sister-in-law told me she still has feelings for me. I said I felt the same and we want to meet up but I’m torn.

I don’t know whether to go ahead with that or work at saving my marriage.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off
Forum | 31 mins ago

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 1 day ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online
Forum | 1 day ago

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online