Help! My Husband Loves To Watch Me Have Séx With Other People – Wife Cries Out

Forum 6 years ago

Help! My Husband Loves To Watch Me Have Séx With Other People – Wife Cries Out

A worried wife has lamented to relationship expert, Deidre about her husband’s new fantasy of always demanding she engages in s*x with other men while he watches.

My husband loves to watch other men having s*x with me. I am afraid our s*x life is becoming more about other people than us.

We have been together for 13 years and he was my first lover. He’s 34 and I am 33. We have three wonderful kids who are ten, eight and five.
We’ve have had our ups and downs over the years. Both of us have been unfaithful. I had a fling with my boss until my husband came home early and caught us.

He had a fling with a girl and admitted it after I found hotel and meal receipts.

Both times we nearly split but somehow, neither of us could get by without the other and we managed to patch things up.

He started to fantasise about the idea of other men having s*x with me, especially if they are bigger than him sexually.

This led us to having threesomes with guys he knows, where he would really get off on seeing them pleasure me. Last year I had s*x with a man he found on the internet while he watched.

Since then, he has changed sexually and become a far more aggressive lover. I admit I enjoy that hugely.

For the past few months I have been sending pictures and videos of us having s*x to a male friend and once or twice we have let him take part in our sexual activities via webcam. He tells us what he wants to see us do. It has been very exciting.

Now my husband is asking for the same experience himself. He wants me to have s*x with this friend while he gives instructions and watches me being pleasured. I keep putting him off as I am really not sure.

Should I go for it because he’s asking or could it, as I fear, destroy our marriage?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 21 hours ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Enugu Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Shoot Dead Restaurant Owner, Youths Burn Patrol Vehicle
Forum | 21 hours ago

Enugu Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Shoot Dead Restaurant Owner, Youths Burn Patrol Vehicle

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday
Forum | 23 hours ago

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online
Forum | 1 day ago

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online