Help!! My Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble

Forum 6 years ago

Help!! My Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble

My neighbour’s wife has kids but she’s quite young. For sometimes I have being on leave, each time she’s always asking when I’m resuming I keep telling her soon. One morning she came to my house that she needed my help to do something online and I noticed she was not wearing a bra and as if she wanted me to notice it going by her body movement.

Last week she brought her laptop that she wanted me to check it for her and that she was going to pick it up the next morning. So while checking the laptop I noticed there were some pictures on the desktop.

Out of curiosity I opened one of the pictures and noticed it was her Unclad pictures. So I opened another one and still the same. When she came the next day I told her the laptop was fine. Then she asked me that she hopes I didn’t look at her pictures ooo. I was mute and said what pictures? She laughed and asked me if I liked what I saw? Honestly I was shocked.

I told her no that I needed to do something that she should please excuse me for now. The husband is a good neighbor and I just feel very guilty and angry.

I just moved in the compound 9 months ago and all these is happening?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 8 mins ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off
Forum | 5 hours ago

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off

Fallout Season 2: Fallout 3 Radio DJ Wants to Appear in Show
Forum | 1 day ago

Fallout Season 2: Fallout 3 Radio DJ Wants to Appear in Show

Champions League: Mbappe names club he wants to win trophy with
Forum | 1 day ago

Champions League: Mbappe names club he wants to win trophy with