Here Are Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu

Forum 6 years ago

Here Are Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu

It is no more a news that residents of ikorodu are now taking laws into their hands in the quest for the eradication of the dreaded badoo gangs, thereby lynching a few innocents souls.

This write up is just to guide you so you won’t get lynched after been mistaken as badoo..

[bm1. Always Go Out With Your I’d Card:[/b] If you stay in ikorodu or you are going to ikorodu and your employer still haven’t given you your I’d card.. Please, Protest

2. Do Not Go Around Carrying Silly hairstyle or haircut: If you have a haircut with an inscription ‘badoo’ just to honor the popular Nigerian musician, I’ll advice you stay clear of ikorodu

3. Do Not Dress Indecently: For the sake of your loved ones, those of you in ikorodu that still sag your trousers, please, travel outside ikorodu to sag cos you might be walking down the road one day and you will hear someone shout ‘ badoo,badoo,badoo’ and before you know it, you are lynched

4.Do not Stay Out Late: I think this is the most important thing in ikorodu right now, unless absolutely necessary, do not stay out late because the rate at which ikorodu residents are hungry for badoo blood ehn, you might just be in the wrong place at night.

5. Pray Before You Go Out: Well, I’m not a religious man but I will advice each and everyone of us to pray to whatever God we serve before leaving our houses..

MAY WE NOT BE VICTIMS OF EVIL CIRCUMSTANCES!!!

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Kebbi Assembly Suspends Member For Unguarded Utterances
Forum | 3 days ago

Kebbi Assembly Suspends Member For Unguarded Utterances

Relax, Things Are Getting Better – Akpabio Declares
Forum | 1 week ago

Relax, Things Are Getting Better – Akpabio Declares

Release Nnamdi Kanu, Don’t Be Like Buhari Who Had Personal Hatred Against Igbo People - House Of Reps Member Tells Tinubu
Forum | 1 week ago

Release Nnamdi Kanu, Don’t Be Like Buhari Who Had Personal Hatred Against Igbo People - House Of Reps Member Tells Tinubu

“I wasn’t getting roles but when I met Ruth Kadiri everything changed” – Chidi Dike reveals
Forum | 1 week ago

“I wasn’t getting roles but when I met Ruth Kadiri everything changed” – Chidi Dike reveals