Horror! Evil Man Butchers Mother At A Farm For Complaining Of His Promiscuous Ways

Forum 6 years ago

Horror! Evil Man Butchers Mother At A Farm For Complaining Of His Promiscuous Ways

A promiscuous man has done the unthinkable by killing the mother after she complained of his relationship with women.

A 34-year-old illegal miner Kofi Amankwah has hacked his mother to death at Wassa Dadieso in the Western Region, Adom News reported.

It was gathered that the suspect butchered the mother his 54-year-old deceased mother, Akua Ampomaa after a disagreement over his relationship with women.

Reports said the suspect has over the years had problems with his mother as anytime he finds a woman of his heart and wants to marry her, the mother objects to his relationship the moment he introduces that lady to her, a situation the suspect believes is delaying his marriage.

Angry and worried by his mother’s conduct, Kofi Amankwah is said to have hatched a devious plan of cutting shot his mother’s life so he can have his piece of mind to marry and settle down with the woman he loves.

Armed with a sharpened machete, the suspect reportedly accosted his mother who had set off to the farm and butchered her to death.

Unfortunately, at the time of the incident, no one was around to save the woman’s life leading to her death.

News later went round about the dastardly act committed by Kofi Amankwah, following which he was hunted and beaten mercilessly and subsequently handed over to the police.

He’s to be arraigned before court soon.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara
Forum | 3 hours ago

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding
Forum | 5 hours ago

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 6 hours ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara
Forum | 6 hours ago

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara