'I Am An Actor From Ghana, Not A Ghanaian Actor' - Majid Michel

Forum 8 years ago

'I Am An Actor From Ghana, Not A Ghanaian Actor' - Majid Michel

Majid Michel has stated that he is not a Ghanaian actor but rather he is an actor from Ghana.

Majid made this statement which sounds controversial to some people at the press launch of Kofas Media’s new movie project “Amakye & Dede”.

During the Q & A section of the conference, Majid Michel was asked if there is a funny bone in him, and if there is, how he can make
viewers of “Amakye & Dede” laugh when it’s finally out.

This question came forth because Majid has not been cast in a lot of comic movies. In respond to the question, Majid said that he believes acting as an art is universal and every actor has a challenge that he wants to conquer.

“ Well, I am an actor and I believe acting is an act and art is universal… I am not a Ghanaian actor; I am an actor from Ghana. So I was there as an actor and this director said he wants me for a film and I said what is it about and he said this is it. ”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How A Ghanaian Man Was Nabbed For Trying To Sneak Into London-Bound Airplane
Forum | 3 days ago

How A Ghanaian Man Was Nabbed For Trying To Sneak Into London-Bound Airplane

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami
Forum | 5 days ago

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 5 days ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 1 week ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues