“I Am So Proud Of You”: D’banj Tells Wizkid

Forum 7 years ago

“I Am So Proud Of You”: D’banj Tells Wizkid

Following Wizkid‘s release of his highly anticipated video for his international collaboration with Drake titled “Come Closer“, a lot of people were disappointed that Drake did not appear in the video.

This sparked comparisons between Wizkid and D’banj especially as the Kokomaster was one of the first artistes to work with international acts, with his remix for “Endowed” featuring Snoop Dogg as well as the video. D’banj has moved to quell such comparisons, expressing support and sense of pride at Wizkid’s accomplishment.

Also Read: Wizkid Slams MTV Base For Comparing Him To D'banj

He said:
I’m so proud of you @wizkidayo ! Africa to the World!!! This is why we took the Leap ? ? ?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance
Forum | 3 days ago

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello
Forum | 3 days ago

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors
Forum | 4 days ago

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors