I Caught My Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man – Man Cries Out

Forum 6 years ago

I Caught My Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man – Man Cries Out

A man has narrated how he caught his unfaithful girlfriend bonking another man in their bedroom.

My girlfriend is 24 and I’m 23. She was always hitting on other guys and thought it was funny, especially when I’d confront her and threaten to leave.

She’d plead with me to stay with her. I got off work early one Friday last month and caught her in bed with another guy. I shouted at her and chased him downstairs.

He must have thought I was going to hit him because he slashed me with a carving knife. I had to go to hospital and needed stitches. She insisted they hadn’t done anything but they were both in their underwear.

We’ve since split up but she wants me back. I don’t know whether I still love her.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan
Forum | 3 hours ago

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge
Forum | 3 hours ago

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 4 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara
Forum | 7 hours ago

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara