‘I Don’t Earn Enough To Live The Life Of A Celeb,’ Says Motlatsi Mafatshe

Forum 6 years ago

‘I Don’t Earn Enough To Live The Life Of A Celeb,’ Says Motlatsi Mafatshe

Being a celebrity comes with the pressure to live a luxurious lifestyle and we know here in Mzansi actors and actresses don’t earn a lot.

Whilst most celebs try to hide the underpayment in the industry, a few celebs have been open and candid about how not every celeb is rich.

In a recent radio interview, Isidingo’s Motlatsi opened up about living life as an actor in South Africa. Motlatsi has been with Isidingo for almost a decade.

“Not enough. Enough to get by, but not enough to live the life of a celebrity,” he said on being a working actor.

“When I started I spent two years without work. I did one show for nine months and was getting paid but I blew that money and came home with just peanuts. Then I didn’t work for a long time and I was very depressed. Actually, that is how I got the role of Sechaba.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 3 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Burna Boy Introduced Live Band Into Afrobeats – Ruger Claims
Forum | 3 days ago

Burna Boy Introduced Live Band Into Afrobeats – Ruger Claims

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 3 days ago

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians