1 1 Total
Views: 321 Replies: 1 Started By: Guruboi Last Poster: Guruboi Last Post Date: Feb 01
Guruboi Feb 01 ( Post 1 )

Being a celebrity comes with the pressure to live a luxurious lifestyle and we know here in Mzansi actors and actresses don’t earn a lot.

Whilst most celebs try to hide the underpayment in the industry, a few celebs have been open and candid about how not every celeb is rich.

In a recent radio interview, Isidingo’s Motlatsi opened up about living life as an actor in South Africa. Motlatsi has been with Isidingo for almost a decade.

“Not enough. Enough to get by, but not enough to live the life of a celebrity,” he said on being a working actor.

“When I started I spent two years without work. I did one show for nine months and was getting paid but I blew that money and came home with just peanuts. Then I didn’t work for a long time and I was very depressed. Actually, that is how I got the role of Sechaba.”

For More updates about BBNaija Kindly Follow us on Our Social Platforms Now and get faster updates on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. You can also Catch latest of the BBNaija 2018 Videos.

Reply Me Now
1 1 Total
1 1 Total