I Have Been Cheating On My Husband For 2 Years Now And The Séx From Other Men Is Incredible – Wife Confesses

Forum 6 years ago

I Have Been Cheating On My Husband For 2 Years Now And The Séx From Other Men Is Incredible – Wife Confesses

A woman has confessed her shocking secret which is telling on her home as she revealed how cheating on her husband gives her pleasure.

A Nigerian woman has confessed after revealing a sad secret involving her husband. She revealed that she now enjoys cheating on her husband after marrying as a virgin.

She wrote to Ben Victor and said: “I have been bottling this thing up since but I can’t hold it any longer. I married as a virgin (though I have been masturbating before then).

“Few years after marriage, I discovered my husband was cheating on me. I was heart broken. I let that one slide. Then I discovered he was cheating on me again(this time around with a family friend of ours, a married woman). He apologised. Ben, I am neat and good in bed. I don’t know why he is cheating. Few months after I discovered that, I had a male friend. We became close and one thing led to the other we had séx and mehn I enjoyed it.

“It was séx like never before. Since then till now (two years down the line) I have been cheating on my husband. I had wanted to stop but I discovered that having séx with my husband is no longer pleasurable for me. It started even before I cheated because I was hurt. I need help. I want to restore the passion and intimacy back.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel
Forum | 2 days ago

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 2 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online
Forum | 2 days ago

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online