‘I’m Done With Men Who Are Broke,’ Says Boity On Dating

Forum 6 years ago

‘I’m Done With Men Who Are Broke,’ Says Boity On Dating

Boity hasn’t been in a public relationship since breaking up with Cassper a few years ago though she has been linked to basketball player Christian Eyenga back in 2017.

In a recent interview, Boity opened up about being a successful woman and not tolerating men who can’t level up. “Do you think I’d get married to a broke man?,” The media personality asked.

“I am done with men who are broke. I don’t even care what anybody says about it. What do you think must happen if you don’t have money? No man, I work really hard and I am not willing to step into a marriage where I have everything and you have nothing,” she said.

Boity says money matters and wealth is a major factor. “I think we’ve been through that stage where you are like ‘Ag, it doesn’t matter. It’s fine. I love him.’ But not anymore. Now it’s like ‘you need to level up’ or at least be at a certain level,” Boity said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Portable Laments Going Broke Over The No-spray Policy
Forum | 11 hours ago

Portable Laments Going Broke Over The No-spray Policy

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband
Forum | 17 hours ago

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum
Forum | 1 day ago

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie