I Need To Put The Old ‘Bull***t Behind Me!:’ Chris Brown Discusses Relationship With Rihanna

Forum 9 years ago

I Need To Put The Old ‘Bull***t Behind Me!:’ Chris Brown Discusses Relationship With Rihanna

Chris Brown and controversy are two things which always seem to go together but he is determined to change that. The 25-year-old singer – who was famously arrested for beating up his then-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009 and had a massive bust-up with love rival Drake in 2012 – has revealed a calmer, more gentle side to himself as he promotes his latest album X.

Speaking about Rihanna, Chris told Access Hollywood: ‘Me and her are friends. We have a great understanding, there’s no issues. We’ve been friends for almost 10 years and I don’t think that’s ever gonna change.’

When asked about him and Drake burying the hatchet after their infamous bust-up in a New York nightclub two years ago, Chris was equally enthusiastic, saying he wants the focus to be on his music and not his previously chaotic personal life.

He said: ‘I think for me it was more of a mature thing. What I portray in my music is all positivity and who I am as an artist is all positivity because in the world there is so much negativity on a day to day basis.

I just fe]el like it was necessary to put all the old b******t behind us.’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Chris Brown Admits Quavo’s Ex, Saweetie Cheated On Rapper With Him
Forum | 3 days ago

Chris Brown Admits Quavo’s Ex, Saweetie Cheated On Rapper With Him

Chris Columbus to Direct The Thursday Murder Club Movie, Helen Mirren & More Eyed to Star
Forum | 4 days ago

Chris Columbus to Direct The Thursday Murder Club Movie, Helen Mirren & More Eyed to Star

James Brown Vows Never to Stop Twerking Online
Forum | 5 days ago

James Brown Vows Never to Stop Twerking Online

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’
Forum | 6 days ago

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’