I Once Had An Affair With Stormrex – Music Producer, Dekumzy

Forum 7 years ago

I Once Had An Affair With Stormrex – Music Producer, Dekumzy

Dekumzy is a top music producer that have produced hit songs for Bracket, Flavour, Mr Raw, StormRex etc .

He used to be StormRex’s manager when she was still a member of the hot girl band DESPERATE CHICS that made waves in the East many years ago….. He talks about his life and his relationship with Stormrex amongst other things….

Excerpts…

Family Background

I am from a family of six (smiles), including my parents; we are four boys, no girl and I am the second. My father is late while my mum is still alive. I am a native of Awka in Anambra State.

Educational Background

I graduated from department of Electrical electronics, Oko polytechnic Anambra State in the year 2007

Married or Single

I am a married man…..

But you don’t look like one

Really?

Yea… so?

I am married to Ursla ice to be precise. She is one of the then “desperate chicks”, with two kids.

May we know the list of your produced artiste?

Honestly I have lost count ooo (Laughs) but I will mention the ones that I remember, starting with chinwike album by Resonance, then happy day by Bracket, eleweukwu by Tj, who get dat tin by Dekumzy, Okpomekwe by Desperate chicks, strong and mighty and in love with an angel by Mr Raw, yori yori,no time by Bracket, Yori yori rmx ft 2face , me and u, muah muah and more by Bracket, kerenke by Stormrex, many tings by SoulE, carolina rmx by DR Alban and charliboy, Baby oku by Flavour, kambiri by Jaymoney, Ovoko by nani boi, give it to me by Candy cruze, and so many more.

Relationship with Stormrex, then and now?

We have been friends then and even now. (Laughs)

Hmmmm….We heard that….

Ok fine you heard that we dated, yes! We dated but we are cool now.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Sydney Sweeney Responds to Producer Who Said She ‘Can’t Act’ & ‘Isn’t Pretty’
Forum | 22 hours ago

Sydney Sweeney Responds to Producer Who Said She ‘Can’t Act’ & ‘Isn’t Pretty’

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum
Forum | 1 day ago

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum

Sonic the Hedgehog Producer Says Movie Franchise Is Building to ‘Avengers-Level Events’
Forum | 1 week ago

Sonic the Hedgehog Producer Says Movie Franchise Is Building to ‘Avengers-Level Events’

I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess