I Scrub Herbs on My Boobs to Make Them Bigger - Lagos 'Runs Girl' Speaks

Forum 6 years ago

I Scrub Herbs on My Boobs to Make Them Bigger - Lagos 'Runs Girl' Speaks

Some ladies participating in technical prostitution popularly regarded as 'runs' have defended themselves on social media after an article was published against them.

Some 'runs girls' operating in Lagos State and its environs have reacted to an unfavourable article written by a relationship adviser and blogger, Joro Olumofin on Instagram.

The ladies defended their actions and boasted about how they make money from being 'nice' to privileged men. One of them talked about how she transformed her skin from dark to 'white' as well as applying herbs on her breasts to make them bigger.

Read the two accounts of different of two unrepentant girls below:

Read another response below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge
Forum | 12 hours ago

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 13 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Lagos Govt Arrests 25 Suspected Miscreants, Including Lebanese Squatting Under Bridges
Forum | 17 hours ago

Lagos Govt Arrests 25 Suspected Miscreants, Including Lebanese Squatting Under Bridges

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence
Forum | 2 days ago

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence