" I Should Have Cheated " - Nigerian Guy Who Failed WAEC Cries Out (Photos)

Forum 6 years ago

" I Should Have Cheated " - Nigerian Guy Who Failed WAEC Cries Out (Photos)

Following the recent release of WAEC results nationwide, there have been viral reports of good ones, bad ones, extremely good ones, and some really bad ones

Now, a young Nigerian man identified as Lyambee Sade Aorabee, has been reported heartbroken and left in a vulnerable state after he found out which category he belonged to..

The young man, though broken, took to his social media page to share the result with his friends and family.

He did this while attaching a strong caption to the uploaded result. From the way he wrote, it was obvious that the young man had given up on himself and has accepted defeat.

He apologized to his mother while acknowledging the fact that he has let her down. He also mentioned that could have cheated but his ego would not let him stoop that low.

He wrote on Facebook;

[ads4]

“Always knew I was the dull one. I’m sorry mama! I didn’t make it. Should’ve cheated — but no, ego and self righteousness got the better of me”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Yul Edochie Mocks AY Makun Over Failed Marriage
Forum | 2 hours ago

Yul Edochie Mocks AY Makun Over Failed Marriage

Bundesliga: Leverkusen star, Xhaka lauds Nigerian duo after title success
Forum | 1 day ago

Bundesliga: Leverkusen star, Xhaka lauds Nigerian duo after title success

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing
Forum | 1 day ago

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing