“I Still Want To Have Another Child” Says Somizi

Forum 6 years ago

“I Still Want To Have Another Child” Says Somizi

Media Personality and singer Somizi Mhlongo has expressed that despite being a homosexual male he still wants another baby. He revealed that he is in a happy relationship and is ready to get married. “I still want to have another child. (The decision comes) out of me being selfless because my partner doesn’t have a child and he wants a child,” Somizi revealed On his Metro FM Show.

He also explained why he decides to keep his relationship private. “I do it to protect the person I am seeing. Can you imagine if you knew all the people I had dated before, they will forever now be known as Somizi’s boyfriend or Somizi’s ex. They lose their identity based on the person I am. I will do everything in my power to protect his identity. My relationship is not a secret, it is private,” Somizi added.

Zalebs have recently revealed a man allegedly dating Somizi who goes by the name Mohale The two have been seen on a number of occasions together, the latest event they were spotted looking all lovey dovey was at the Feather Awards Ceremony. The publication shared an image of the man suspected to be Somgaga’s bae and he looks good enough to make ladies envy Somizi

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
NEC Meeting: Nigerians Want PDP to Rescue Them From APC – BoT Chair, Wabara
Forum | 7 hours ago

Forum | 1 day ago

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum
Forum | 1 day ago

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie