I Want To Watch My Wife Have S*x With Another Man – Man Reveals Fantasy

Forum 6 years ago

I Want To Watch My Wife Have S*x With Another Man – Man Reveals Fantasy

A man has asked for help from expert, Deidre after fantasising of watching another man have s*x with his wife.

I fantasise about my wife having 5ex with another man while I watch but I’m worried she is going to cheat behind my back. I’m 31 and my wife is 29. We’ve been together for four years, got married last year and have a little boy together.

Our relationship is really good and our 5ex life’s pretty good too, but I fantasise about her having 5ex with another man. My wife says she isn’t into this and wouldn’t do it. I sometimes work away and as a joke I suggested that the next time I went away, she should message my best mate, who’s 30, and flirt with him.

She did as I suggested and told me everything they’d said up until they started sending pictures — that part she kept to herself. She sent pictures of herself in her underwear — the same pictures I have on my phone. She denied sending him the photos but eventually my friend came clean to me, so she did too.

I kept suggesting we invite my friend round one evening when I was there but she said she didn’t want to sleep with him and didn’t want him to come round. But I’ve been away a lot for work and have been spying on her texts.

I know they regularly send each other messages. She tells me most of what is said but hasn’t told me all of it. They sent more pictures but again my wife wouldn’t take any new ones for him. Now she keeps asking my friend to come over when I’m not there.

My friend knows about my fantasy and he asked my wife to let me watch, but she says she doesn’t want me to know. She doesn’t realise I know all about it, I’m worried she will invite him round while I’m away to have 5ex with him, hoping I will never find out.

I’m turned on by it all but also worried what she might do behind my back.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2
Forum | 10 hours ago

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova
Forum | 13 hours ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie
Forum | 19 hours ago

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 21 hours ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK