‘I wrote ‘Woju’ 3 years ago’ – Kiss Daniels

Forum 9 years ago

‘I wrote ‘Woju’ 3 years ago’ – Kiss Daniels

Rave of the moment, Kiss Daniels, who is currently enjoying a lot of attention with his smash hit tune, ‘Woju’ has revealed that the song was written 3 years ago.

The fast rising act who is currently signed to G-Worldwide Entertainment, recently spoke to Punch, saying unknown to many, the banging tune, ‘Woju’ is not a recently written song.

‘Woju is not my first song. I wrote it three years ago when I was in school, but I recorded it a few months ago. It was inspired by some of the good songs I listened to. When I listen to songs like that, I strive to make something that would sound better.
[ads4]
Sometimes, I get inspiration by just sitting and hearing tunes play in my head.’
Kiss Daniels, a graduate of Water Engineering from the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Ogun State, is currently undergoing his mandatory 1-year NYSC programme.
As part of plans to further cement his place on the Nigerian music scene, he said he plans to drop the remix of the song soon featuring HKN boss, Davido.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Before 4: Ethan Hawke Would ‘Definitely’ Return If Richard Linklater Wrote New Sequel
Forum | 5 days ago

Before 4: Ethan Hawke Would ‘Definitely’ Return If Richard Linklater Wrote New Sequel

Nia DaCosta in Talks to Direct Second 28 Years Later Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Nia DaCosta in Talks to Direct Second 28 Years Later Movie

17 Years After His Mysterious Death, Late Sani Abacha
Forum | 1 week ago

17 Years After His Mysterious Death, Late Sani Abacha's Personal Doctor Breaks Silence On Abacha's Death

14 years On, We’re Still Saying I DO - Actress, Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates 14th Wedding Anniversary With Husband
Forum | 1 week ago

14 years On, We’re Still Saying I DO - Actress, Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates 14th Wedding Anniversary With Husband