Illegal Lab Where Hard Drug Is Produced By Husband And Wife Busted In Enugu (Photos)

Forum 6 years ago

Illegal Lab Where Hard Drug Is Produced By Husband And Wife Busted In Enugu (Photos)

Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State at the state's Command of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), Independence Layout, Enugu to inspect the seized suspected 20kg of Methamphetamine discovered in a clandestine Laboratory by the Agency at Akpakwume Nze in Udi Local Government Area.

The NDLEA State Commander, Dr. Anthony Ohanyere while briefing the governor disclosed that the discovered Laboratory where the illicit drug was produced were operated by one Mr. Otito Ife, his wife and his agent, Mr. Peter Anigbo, adding that investigation is ongoing to fish out other suspects involved in the heinous act. Dr. Ohanyere told the governor that the suspects will be charged to Court for prosecution.

Gov. Ugwuanyi commended the Agency for its dogged efforts in the fight against hard and illicit drugs, especially the recent discovery and warned all those involved in the unlawful business to desist from it in the interest of the society and humanity at large.

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 3 hours ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Governor Mbah Trying to Create Crisis in Enugu – IPOB Warns
Forum | 1 day ago

Governor Mbah Trying to Create Crisis in Enugu – IPOB Warns

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 2 days ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament