Kemi Adetiba Rocks Agbada For Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos)

Forum 6 years ago

Kemi Adetiba Rocks Agbada For Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos)

While most of the ladies are rocking beautiful pink lace for Banky and Adesua's traditional marriage, filmmaker, Kemi Adetiba opted for Agbada and she killed it! According to her, she was inspired by the agbada, former president, Olusegun Obasanjo wore on his visit with Jimmy Carter. She shared the photos and wrote;

Channeling my inner Ex-President Obasanjo. Remember that 1977 photo of his visit with Jimmy Carter #SwipeLeft to for a reminder ? #BAAD2017 #TheREALWeddingParty#MyBoysGettingMarriedYo

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Abia Govt Vows Justice As Protest Rocks Umuahia Over Navy Cadet’s Death In Swimming Pool
Forum | 2 days ago

Abia Govt Vows Justice As Protest Rocks Umuahia Over Navy Cadet’s Death In Swimming Pool

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie
Forum | 6 days ago

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara
Forum | 1 week ago

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara

14 years On, We’re Still Saying I DO - Actress, Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates 14th Wedding Anniversary With Husband
Forum | 1 week ago

14 years On, We’re Still Saying I DO - Actress, Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates 14th Wedding Anniversary With Husband