Khanyi And Tebogo Spotted Together After Split Up Rumor

Forum 6 years ago

Khanyi And Tebogo Spotted Together After Split Up Rumor

Three weeks after Mzansi was shook with the news of Khanyi Mbau and her bae breaking up, the pair were spotted together for the first time, sparking speculation that they may be back together.

Khanyi and Tebogo attended the opening night ofThe Colour Purpleat the Johannesburg Theatre this past weekend and were snapped together at the event.

Both celebs have been virtually silent on their split since Khanyi took to Instagram last month to confirm that the pair had called it quits.

"Today I made peace with a battle that I have lost. I have accepted defeat. My greatest fear and my greatest loss... letting go of the man I gave my heart too Edward Billion (Tebogo)."

A few days later Tebogo shared a video of the two, with the simple caption: "I lost my best friend and my world".

Although fans were hesitant to believe the pair had broken up, they went crazy at the sight of the pair back together. The took to social media to show their surprise.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
You Are Moving On To Become A Sidechick To Another Married Man - Actor Caz Chidiebere Slams Mabel After She Announced Split From AY
Forum | 1 week ago

You Are Moving On To Become A Sidechick To Another Married Man - Actor Caz Chidiebere Slams Mabel After She Announced Split From AY

“Distance is my new response to disrespect” – Mabel Makun says following husband, AY’s reaction to their split rumors
Forum | 1 week ago

“Distance is my new response to disrespect” – Mabel Makun says following husband, AY’s reaction to their split rumors

“My marriage of 20 years slip off my hands” – AY Makun confirms split rumors from wife, Mabel
Forum | 1 week ago

“My marriage of 20 years slip off my hands” – AY Makun confirms split rumors from wife, Mabel

Religion Won’t Split Nigeria, Akpabio Tells Muslim Senators
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Religion Won’t Split Nigeria, Akpabio Tells Muslim Senators