Khanyi Mbau’s Appreciation Message To He Bae Will Make You Cry

Forum 6 years ago

Khanyi Mbau’s Appreciation Message To He Bae Will Make You Cry

Difficult to believe but Khanyi Mbau has been dating boy band member Tebogo Lerole for eight years. The couple’s relationship seems to be getting stronger and stronger over the years.

After surprising Khanyi with a birthday party in Cape Town which all her family and close friends flew in for, Khanyi took to Instagram to appreciate her man in the sweetest post.

Khanyi gushed over how her man’s actions prove to her why they are still together after eight years.

“You flew my dad to be with me on my big day, my siblings. Where you got the time to do this with out my knowledge is incredible. As women we always wonder how will we ever know when we meet the one? I say.. he will keep introducing him self as the one to you every single moment you are in doubt,” she gushed.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 2 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

Prophet Sends Disturbing Message to Paul Okoye About His Girlfriend, Ivy Ifeoma
Forum | 3 days ago

Prophet Sends Disturbing Message to Paul Okoye About His Girlfriend, Ivy Ifeoma

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 4 days ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Your Friends & Neighbors: Eunice Bae Joins Cast of Jon Hamm-Led Apple Series
Forum | 4 days ago

Your Friends & Neighbors: Eunice Bae Joins Cast of Jon Hamm-Led Apple Series