‘Maintaining Fame Has Been Very Difficult,’ Blue Mbombo Admits

Forum 6 years ago

‘Maintaining Fame Has Been Very Difficult,’ Blue Mbombo Admits

She is arguably the most famous Big Brother reality show star SA has ever had but even for Blue fame after reality show is difficult to keep.
Despite having a loyal following from Big Brother and Diski Divas, Blue admits maintaining popularity has not been easy.

“I always say that Big Brother is different from all the other reality shows because you’ve got publicity every day, you’ve got camera’s 24/7 and for someone like me who was there from day 1 until the last day, that was actually quite a big exposure for me, but maintaining this fame has been very difficult,”Blue said in a recent
interview.

Blue who is also a model has found success as a brand influencer and face of big brands including Dark & Lovely and Clere says her life has gone back to some kind of normalcy compared to when she came out of Big Brother.

” Everything has changed, but I actually love the change because after Big Brother I couldn’t even step out of the house without screaming my name, doing something crazy or just crying. But now things have calmed down a bit. The life I used to live in 2015 in comparison to now has completely changed for me.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: We are in big trouble – Guardiola admits ahead of Man City vs Luton
Forum | 5 days ago

EPL: We are in big trouble – Guardiola admits ahead of Man City vs Luton

Bluey Trailer Previews Hit Show’s First-Ever Special
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Bluey Trailer Previews Hit Show’s First-Ever Special

I Don’t Think I’ll Fall In Love Again – Shakira Admits After Her Split From Gerard Pique
Forum | 3 weeks ago

I Don’t Think I’ll Fall In Love Again – Shakira Admits After Her Split From Gerard Pique

EPL: I’m happy for him – Ten Hag admits Man Utd star deserves more playing time
Forum | 1 month ago

EPL: I’m happy for him – Ten Hag admits Man Utd star deserves more playing time