Man Divorced Three Times Finds Love With S3x Doll Opens Up About Bedroom Secrets

Forum 7 years ago

Man Divorced Three Times Finds Love With S3x Doll Opens Up About Bedroom Secrets

A three-time divorcee who found love with a doll with whom he shares a deep emotional connection, has opened up on "ecstasy" he experience when they have s3x. Murray, from Queensland in Australia, purchased the 6ft doll and named her Noni years ago.

She's made of plastic, and of course cannot talk but that doesn't stop Murray from feeling that he has a profound relationship with the doll.

Speaking to ABC, he said: "If one had a complete choice you would rather have a real woman but that's not always available to people."After my divorce I was very unhappy. I was very depressed, I was close to suicidal. "Loneliness was encroaching quite significantly and I thought well this maybe is a way out. "If I come home from shopping," he said, "she's here, in the house. Thank God the house isn't empty."

He added: "It doesn't even feel silent. You talk to them. You are talking through your issues, your life, your highs, your lows, your joys, your sadnesses. Whatever. It just helps."

Murray also went into detail about his sexual relationship with the doll.

He said: "Depending on what wig the doll will put on, depending on what clothes she's wearing, depending on what perfume, what mood she's in, will depend on the type of sex we have.
"It'll be totally different one day she'll be into BDSM, another it'll be: 'Hold me close and cuddle'."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Hit Man Trailer Shows Glen Powell Playing a Master of Disguise
Forum | 18 hours ago

Hit Man Trailer Shows Glen Powell Playing a Master of Disguise

Superman Cast: DCU Movie Finds Its Martha Kent
Forum | 1 day ago

Superman Cast: DCU Movie Finds Its Martha Kent

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie