‘Manchester United Want To Win Everything This Season’- Paul Pogba Says

Forum 6 years ago

‘Manchester United Want To Win Everything This Season’- Paul Pogba Says

Paul Pogba says Manchester United ‘want to win everything’ in terms of silverware this season and get the club back to where it belongs.

The midfielder made a big money move back to Old Trafford last summer and helped the club to League Cup and Europa League glory, with the latter securing them a spot back in the Champions League.

But with a sixth place finish in the Premier League and a quarter-final exit in the FA Cup, Pogba says the team are aiming to win it all this season and get United back to being regular multiple-trophy winners.

“What’s a good season? Winning everything! We are Manchester United and we want to get back to being the big Manchester United,” he told Nissan Super Sunday ahead of their clash with West Ham live on Sky Sports this weekend.

“We want to win more trophies and do better in the Premier League and we’re obviously happy to be back in the Champions League. We’re here to do great things.

“Do I have to be more of a leader? No, I’m just myself. I’m the same, talking, encouraging players. I’m 24 now but when you are on the pitch there is no age.

“When I was young I was doing the same. A good season for me? Winning everything! A player has a great season when the team does great. That’s it.”

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off
Forum | 1 hour ago

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off

Pretty Little Liars Season 2 Trailer Previews Max Thriller’s Newest Villain
Forum | 6 hours ago

Pretty Little Liars Season 2 Trailer Previews Max Thriller’s Newest Villain

The Witcher Season 5 to End Hit Netflix Series
Forum | 9 hours ago