Meet Some(5) Beautiful And Sexy Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins

Forum 9 years ago

Meet Some(5) Beautiful And Sexy Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins

1. CHIDINMA EKILEWO
Ms. Chidinma Ekile who is popular for her first name is one singer who has captured the hearts of many from her Project Fame days and going on to sing ‘Kedike’ which instantaneously made her a household name in the Nigerian entertainment industry.

During an interview she declared she has never been intimate with a man before.

The Female Singer had reacted to her alleged compromising video scandal in 2013 by maintaining that it wasn’t her that people saw in the video that went viral and as a matter of fact, that she’s still a virgin.

“I didn’t make any compromising video o, I have no idea where that tape is from and I am still a v*rgin o!” she said

2. TOLU ONIRU (TOOLZ)

Tolu Oniru popularly known as “Toolz” is a Nigerian media personality and OAP who in fact is described as one of the most voluptuous hips which has been the centre of arguments amongst her several fans.

The OAP once revealed she’s never been intimate with a man before while answering questions via her Twitter page. She also confessed that one of her hips is artificial.

3. ADOKIYE
Nigerian pop singer Adokiye in a recent interview spoke about not being in a relationship and when asked about getting intimate with the opposite gender said: “Haba, what is a young girl getting la!d for, I’m still a virgin”.

She also caused a social media storm by offering her virginity to Islamic militants Boko Haram in exchange for the return of hundreds of kidknapped schoolgirls.

However, the 23-year-old musician and actress from Imo State, who is also a UN Ambassador of Peace, took the protest to the next extreme.

“It is just unfair. They are too young. I wish I could offer myself in exchange,”she told Nigerian publication Vanguard.
[ads4]
“They are between 12 and 15 year old girls for Christ sake. I am older and more experienced. Even if 10 to 12 men have to take me every night, I don’t care. Just release these girls and let them go back to their parents.”

4. SEYI HUNTER

When Afro-pop singer,Adokiye declared she was a virgin in a chat with Vanguard’s Potpourri recently, many thought she could possibly be the last of the virgins in the Nigerian entertainment industry.

But it seems there are others, at least one other, as another entertainer,Seyi Hunter has come out to declare she is a virgin as well.

When asked in a Vanguard interview about Intimacy and money, which was more important to her in a relationship, the actress said:

I know nothing about intimacy, I’m a virgin. Money is more important to me in a relationship.

5. ANNABELLA ZWYNDILA

Upcoming actress and product of AMBO reality TV show – Adamawa State-born actress, Annabella Zwyndilawho is telling whoever cares to listen that her virginity is still intact despite massive harassment in the movie industry.

The Adamawa State-born actress even boasts that nothing would make her lose her virginity to another man except her husband.
Zwyndila revealed this in an interview she granted which was published by the Sun. The fast rising star who was recently nominated for ZAFAA Awards as Best Upcoming Actress, acknowledges the challenges are enormous, but there is no going back on her decision to remain a virgin.

Her words: “A role that is supposed to be yours is taken from you because of one or two requests that you can’t meet. So, harassment is not only in the movie industry. It is everywhere… That side of me is dead until I get married.

Aside avoiding pre-marital intimacy I am also a born again Christian and I fear God a lot. I can remember while we were growing up we had that lesson about s-xually transmitted diseases and the fear of all those things really kept me away from intimacy. So, if I must have a relationship we must enter into agreement of no intimacy.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government
Forum | 10 hours ago

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 15 hours ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

Nigerian Police Arrest Suspected Vandal, Recover Stolen Cables In Enugu
Forum | 15 hours ago

Nigerian Police Arrest Suspected Vandal, Recover Stolen Cables In Enugu

Nigerian Govt Places Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello on Watchlist
Forum | 19 hours ago

Nigerian Govt Places Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello on Watchlist