Model Nandi Madida Bags Major Endorsement Deal

Forum 6 years ago

Model Nandi Madida Bags Major Endorsement Deal

2018 keeps getting better for Nandi Madida. After making her debut at New York Fashion week and expected to show at upcoming Paris Fashion Week, Nandi is also winning back home.

The media personality has announced that she will executive produce and host a fashion show on BET which will celebrate talent in Fashion from across the continent.

“AFRICA & the globe it brings me so much joy to announce that I will be Executive Producer and Host of a brand new fashion Television show Titled – MADE IN AFRICA on @BET_Africa @BET_Intl (Can’t believe I get to say that at 29yrs old). We are looking for AFRICA’S next International designer,” she shared on social media.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: Chris Sutton predicts Liverpool vs Crystal Palace, reveals major issue with Reds
Forum | 6 days ago

EPL: Chris Sutton predicts Liverpool vs Crystal Palace, reveals major issue with Reds

Transfer: Manchester City’s deal for Sullivan revealed
Forum | 1 week ago

Transfer: Manchester City’s deal for Sullivan revealed

I Don Turn You Into Big Girl – Kizz Daniel Brags As His Wife Bags Another Endorsement Deal
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I Don Turn You Into Big Girl – Kizz Daniel Brags As His Wife Bags Another Endorsement Deal

Armed Robber R*pes 20-year-old Jigawa Housewife In Husband
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Armed Robber R*pes 20-year-old Jigawa Housewife In Husband's Presence After Stealing Five Bags Of Pepper