Mona Monyane Responds To ‘Make Your Instagram More Celebrity’ Advice

Forum 6 years ago

Mona Monyane Responds To ‘Make Your Instagram More Celebrity’ Advice

Whilst most of us are loving Mona’s hilarious videos and cute family photos on her Instagram, one social media critic doesn’t think her account looks like one of a celeb.

“Your pictures don’t look of a celebrity try to improve,” reads a direct message the actress received from one of her followers. Mona later responded to the critic in a long post about embracing being different doing what makes you happy.

My dear Queens. I love you because I am just like you. I am another woman living in a world that constantly tells us that we are not good enough, pretty enough, rich enough, “relevant”
enough… a world that works to turn us against each other but I say this, let’s not allow ourselves to be governed by hate, jealousy or just plain ho-phapha-ness,” Mona wrote.

We say power to you and do you boo boo, do you.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 4 days ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Sydney Sweeney Responds to Producer Who Said She ‘Can’t Act’ & ‘Isn’t Pretty’
Forum | 4 days ago

Sydney Sweeney Responds to Producer Who Said She ‘Can’t Act’ & ‘Isn’t Pretty’

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence
Forum | 5 days ago

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal
Forum | 6 days ago

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal