Motherhood Calling: Nicki Minaj says she can’t wait to have kids

Forum 8 years ago

Motherhood Calling: Nicki Minaj says she can’t wait to have kids

Although the 33-year-old rapper is not yet engaged to her boyfriend Meek Mill, she insisted it is only a matter of time before he proposes and they start a family.

Referring to the two diamond rings he has already bought her, Nicki told Nylon magazine: “I’m not engaged yet. He said that my third ring would be my engagement ring. But sometimes he calls me his fiancée, and I’m always trying to stop him, like, ‘Nope! I ain’t got that third ring yet!’ “We’re just taking it one step at a time. And, you know, if that happens, if I get married, then I’ll have a child, and that’ll be fun, because I can’t wait to hold my baby.” Nicki also revealed that her bossy nature is one of the things Meek, 28, loves most about her.

She explained: “When he and I were just friends, he would always say, ‘You remind me of my mother, and I like that because you’re like a dude. You’re tough like a guy and you talk like a dude.’ “So I always got the sense that me being tough and bossy was a turn-on for him. And it’s important for me to keep my voice. Being in a relationship shouldn’t mean that you lose your voice. Being in a relationship should mean that you’ve met a secure-enough man to allow you, in a sense, to remain a queen.” Nicki Minaj in South Africa

Nicki arrived in South Africa on Wednesday ahead of the first leg of her world tour. The Pink Print Tour officially starts in Johannesburg on Thursday night at the Ticketpro Dome.

The singer, accompanied by bodyguards and crew members arrived in Johannesburg wearing comfortable black pants, a black top and a black cap.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide
Forum | 3 days ago

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide

Banner Calling Out "Home Wrecker" With Her Face And Work Place On Display Is Spotted On The Roadside
Forum | 4 days ago

Banner Calling Out "Home Wrecker" With Her Face And Work Place On Display Is Spotted On The Roadside

EFCC Didn’t Breach Kogi High Court Order By Seeking Arrest Of Ex-Governor Yahaya Bello, Says Falana
Forum | 4 days ago

EFCC Didn’t Breach Kogi High Court Order By Seeking Arrest Of Ex-Governor Yahaya Bello, Says Falana