My Brother Always Fall Sick A Week Before Exam – 16 Years Old Brother Shares Pitiful Experience

Forum 6 years ago

My Brother Always Fall Sick A Week Before Exam – 16 Years Old Brother Shares Pitiful Experience

What a world we are now, some people will be rich but doesn’t have peace and the poor are full with peace but doesn’t have anything.

A boy shares the pitiful experience he had with his brother sickness whenever it a week before exam in school.

Read the touching experience below;

My name is David Adenuga, i’m 16 years old and in ss3.

My brother’s name is Samson Adenuga, he is a 200 level student of Unilorin. We lost our parent 4 years ago and what killed them is this my brother sickness matter, they had an accident when coming back from where they went to get medication for him.

Ever since then, we’ve been living with our uncle and the sickness grows whenever it a week before my brother’s exams in school.

My brother should have finished since last 2 years but this sickness keeps him away from exams. Whenever the sickness comes, he always pray for death which i always say a amen to cause it’s better to die than having that pain that very moment.

The sickness he had last, he ask me to give him rat poison and let him die but i refuse.

He told me whenever this happen again i should please give him rat poison.

Please my fellow Nigerian, should i give him or not?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Fallout Season 2’s Plot Secrets Haven’t Been Revealed To Cast
Forum | 1 day ago

Fallout Season 2’s Plot Secrets Haven’t Been Revealed To Cast

Verydarkman Continues to Drag Reno Omokri, Accuses His Brother Of R3ping Teenage Girl
Forum | 1 day ago

Verydarkman Continues to Drag Reno Omokri, Accuses His Brother Of R3ping Teenage Girl

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 1 day ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

The Fall Guy Video Highlights Action-Packed Stunt Sequences
Forum | 2 days ago

The Fall Guy Video Highlights Action-Packed Stunt Sequences