"My Brother-In-Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Completely Nakead!!” Lady Cries Out

Forum 6 years ago

"My Brother-In-Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Completely Nakead!!” Lady Cries Out

So i stumbled on this and decided to bring it here so as to hear you guy’s opinion. If you were the so called brother-in-law or the husband, what would your reacting or action be? Read below:

“My brother-in-law of whom we are agemates barged into my room without knocking the door this morning. I was completely Unclad & had to dive under the bed from the shame & shock.

He stood there apologising that he didn’t know i was in the room (we had met outside by the clothes line a short while ago).

The most painful part is that my husband who was lying in the bed in the same room didn’t find it necessary to utter a word.

When I confronted him, he said that shebi his brother had said ‘sorry’

I really don’t know what to do. I feel let down by hubby’s reaction & also ashamed about the whole incident.”

Please good folks, what do I do to redress the situation. Thank you!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them
Forum | 1 hour ago

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 2 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding
Forum | 7 hours ago

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 8 hours ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out