My Company Has Just Been Valued At Over$100million - Singer D'banj

Forum 6 years ago

My Company Has Just Been Valued At Over$100million - Singer D'banj

Kokomaster Dbanj may have just become the richest artist in Africa. The singer and father of one just shared a post on his official Instagram page saying the Cream Platform, a company he floated in July 2016 has just been valued at over$100million dollars which is over 35 billion naira with the current exchange rate. He wrote;

"7:7:17 a dream that started on paper and went live today exactly a year ago, to help Creative talents find their Dreams across Nigeria. A year later it has become the channel that I was looking for in 2012, It has gotten a Global Label Distribution Deal for my people (African Talents) to birth the Label @DCREAMRECORDS and has just been Valued above a $100 million Dollars. I'm so humbled, just want to thank God, my family, my FANs, ACS, critics and my partners. and i want to tell you no matter what, believe in God and Believe in yourself! #kingdonCome
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush
Forum | 1 day ago

Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 2 days ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

How Seven People Drown In Just One Week — Lagos Police Reveals
Forum | 5 days ago

How Seven People Drown In Just One Week — Lagos Police Reveals

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial
Forum | 5 days ago

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial