My Husband Always Beat The Hell Out Of Me, I Don’t Love, Cherish Him Husband Anymore – Wife Cries Out

Forum 6 years ago

My Husband Always Beat The Hell Out Of Me, I Don’t Love, Cherish Him Husband Anymore – Wife Cries Out

A housewife who admitted that she doesn’t love and cherish her husband anymore, has approached a Sharia Court in Minna, the Niger State capital, seeking dissolution of her marriage.

A housewife, Sadiya Musa, on Monday, approached a Sharia Court in Minna for the dissolution of her marriage to her husband, having fallen out of love with him.Sadiya told the court that she had fallen out of love with her heartthrob, Abdullahi Ibrahim, and would want the marriage dissolved.

“I don’t love and cherish my husband anymore. That is why I want dissolution and I don’t have anything else to add,” she said.

However, Abdullahi pleaded with the court not to divorce the marriage, saying that he was still in love with her and he would try to change and bring her back home.

The judge, Ahmed Bima, said he would give the couple some time to resolve their differences and get back together again.

Bima adjourned the case to Sept.25th for further mention.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 21 hours ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 21 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 1 day ago

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May
Forum | 1 day ago

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May