My Husband Sleeps With Anything on Skirt, He Even Got Our House Girl and My Niece Pregnant – Woman Laments

Forum 6 years ago

My Husband Sleeps With Anything on Skirt, He Even Got Our House Girl and My Niece Pregnant – Woman Laments

A married woman who has obviously had enough of her husband’s obnoxiously randy acts, has dragged the man out on social media.

The lady shared her story on break_or_makeup, telling stunned readers about her husband’s randy ways.

According to her, the man is so randy that he can sleep with anything wearing a skirt. This situation has gotten her completely enraged and embittered.

The worst part of the entire affair is that the man has gone ahead to get their own housegirl pregnant. She had to abort the pregnancy.

Not stopping there, the man proceeded to get her teenage pregnant as well.

This last move of his is what broke the camel’s back.

Below is how the woman told the story:-

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 3 days ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)
Forum | 3 days ago

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 3 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip