Nadia Nakai's Make-up Challenge Goes Viral

Forum 6 years ago

Nadia Nakai's Make-up Challenge Goes Viral

A picture of Nadia Nakai with no make-up has been blowing up social media ever since it was shared late last week.

The snap of the rapper was taken at a guest lodge where Nadia and her bae, Bandile, were enjoying some quality time for Valentine's Day.

Twitter zoned in on how "unrecognisable" Nadia looked without her signature weaves and full face beat.

While some tweeps poked fun at the rapper, fans rallied around her, saying that she definitely wasn't "ugly" without make-up and just looked different.

The picture also gave birth to the viral #NadiaNakaiMakeUpChallenge trend that dominated social media for more than 48 hours.

Some savage tweeps dug into the archives to find 'no make-up' pictures of celebrities including Bonang Matheba, Khanyi Mbau and Lerato Kganyago to poke fun at them.

Other women joined in the challenge by sharing pictures of themselves with and without make-up in support of Nadia.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 16 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence
Forum | 2 days ago

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal
Forum | 2 days ago

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 2 days ago

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage