Omg! Man Devastated After Finding Out His 8-year-old Son Belonged to His Neighbour Who Has Been Sleeping with His Wife

Forum 7 years ago

Omg! Man Devastated After Finding Out His 8-year-old Son Belonged to His Neighbour Who Has Been Sleeping with His Wife

A man who was humiliated after he discovered that his 8-year-old son actually belonged to his neighbour has shared his story. However, the man has also accused a tribal court of humiliating him.

He said the chief’s ruling that the child’s dad must pay only two cows and two goats in damages wasn’t enough, Daily Sun ZA reported. The 46-year-old from Ixopo, in southern KwaZulu-Natal of South Africa, said he deserved at least four cows!

The man revealed that after finding out the son was not his own, he took the matter to a tribal court, hoping for justice, but the ruling left him even more disappointed.

The neighbour who made his wife (31) pregnant was found guilty and charged two cows and two goats as damages, which he allegedly promised to pay before April next year.

“I had to accept the inkosi’s ruling but I am really not happy. My neighbour ruined my reputation and made me feel less of a man.

“He had his wife but chose to impregnate mine. I thought he deserved to pay more,” sobbed the miserable man.

He said his predicament started in 2008 when his wife got pregnant and he started having suspicions as her conception date did not match the time the husband said he got her pregnant.

“I work in Gauteng and only come home during the holidays. Her conception date did not match the time I visited home.”

The guilty neighbour (49) refused to comment on the matter. “I don’t see any reason why I have to explain my affairs to you,” he said.

Attempts to reach the man’s wife were unsuccessful as her cellphone was on voicemail. The chief said he did not want to discuss the matter.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Clean Air: The Old Guard 2 Director to Helm NASCAR Rom-Com Movie Produced by Will Smith
Forum | 2 days ago

Clean Air: The Old Guard 2 Director to Helm NASCAR Rom-Com Movie Produced by Will Smith

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 2 days ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 2 days ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 2 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town