Peter & Lola Okoye Mark First Year Wedding Anniversary, See Lola’s Touching Message

Forum 9 years ago

Peter & Lola Okoye Mark First Year Wedding Anniversary, See Lola’s Touching Message

Her words;

Exactly a year today I married my best friend and lover. I still get butterflies in my stomach when I look at you. Our journey together has been an interesting one, despite some trying times we still remain dedicated to one another and still believe in our story. Your humility baffles me and this is why I love and respect you so much. If only the world knew how amazingly humble and kind you are. Thank you for always making me and your children a priority. I am dedicated to making you the happiest man on earth with wisdom from God. #HappyAnniversay my husband, my darling, my boo, my hot chocolate…I remain loyal to you always!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Peter Obi Knocks 2024 Budget, Calls For Focus On Citizens
Forum | 2 hours ago

Peter Obi Knocks 2024 Budget, Calls For Focus On Citizens' Welfare

I
Forum | 1 day ago

I'm Coming For You - Odumeje Sends Strong Message To Poco Lee

NDLEA Has Sent Message To Drug Cartels With 50,901 Arrests, 9,034 Convictions – Marwa
Forum | 1 day ago

NDLEA Has Sent Message To Drug Cartels With 50,901 Arrests, 9,034 Convictions – Marwa

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship
Forum | 3 days ago

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship