Pic: Actress Angela Okorie, Her Eyebrows & Massive Cleavage Send Xmas Message To Fans

Forum 8 years ago

Pic: Actress Angela Okorie, Her Eyebrows & Massive Cleavage Send Xmas Message To Fans

Popular nollywood actress, Angela Okorie heaped Praises on her fans and followers for staying with her through the years in a touching Christmas message. She shared the touching message with an eye popping cleavage displaying photo…

Her fans were delighted by the Christmas message and her eyebrows.

''Seriously i dont knw where to start thanking you guys, over the years you guyz have been with me in good times and in bad times, you have shown me how much you love me, you support me in everything i do, all i can say is thank you for your love, thank u my followers, thank u my lovely fans, thank you my family, friends, and love ones, may our almighty God continue to bless you ijn amen, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR i love you all.'' She wrote.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 3 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

Actress, Angela Okorie Drags Her Colleague, Zubby Michael
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress, Angela Okorie Drags Her Colleague, Zubby Michael