"Your Money Has Expired": BBNaija's Efe Slams Those Who Regret Voting For Him

Forum 6 years ago

"Your Money Has Expired": BBNaija's Efe Slams Those Who Regret Voting For Him

Big brother Naija 2017 winner, Efe Ejeba has slammed those who always criticize his msic, saying they regret voting him.

Efe has for long, since he got out of the house, received lots of criticism about his music, and has now finally decided to reacts to the hate comments.

He tweeted;

For all those saying they regret voting for me, i entertained you and your money expired the day the show ended. #AmSorryAmWinningEp

Thank you to those who have been 1000% with me from day one… your genuine support has kept me thus far through God’s grace… keep supporting the music… so we keep winning… #AmSorryAmWinningEp

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 1 day ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 1 day ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience