Rapper MI Abaga Gets 'WET' At His Rendezvous Album Listening Party With Top Singers (Pics)

Forum 6 years ago

Rapper MI Abaga Gets 'WET' At His Rendezvous Album Listening Party With Top Singers (Pics)

Last night, Choc City rapper M.I Abaga hosted friends, fans and industry pundits to a house party in Lekki Phase One which served as the official listening party for his newly released playlist titled 'Rendezvous'.

The playlist project which has a lot of collaborations with top acts like Cassper Nyovest, AKA, Wande Coal, Terry Apala, Moelogo, Dice Ailes, CKay, Yung L, Nonso Amadi, Odunsi (The Engine), Tomi Thomas and more has been buzing online since it dropped and the release party surely live up to expection.

MI Abaga at sone point got in the swimming pool to perform some of the songs off the album. In attendance at the event were 2face Idibia, Do2dtun, Ice Prince, Skales, Falz, Gbenro Ajibade, Ink Edward, Legendary Hustler, Ckay, Jimmie, Ehiz and many more.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 8 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 9 hours ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

The Fall Guy Gets Meta in New Videos for Ryan Gosling, Emily Blunt Action Movie
Forum | 9 hours ago

The Fall Guy Gets Meta in New Videos for Ryan Gosling, Emily Blunt Action Movie

Commotion As Customs Officer Gets Lynched In Katsina For Shooting Passenger
Forum | 14 hours ago

Commotion As Customs Officer Gets Lynched In Katsina For Shooting Passenger