Restaurant Owner Nabbed For kidnapping And Selling Children In IMO

Forum 6 years ago

Restaurant Owner Nabbed For kidnapping And Selling Children In IMO

The Imo State police command police have arrested Chimezie Agubata, the owner of a restaurant, City Garden Resort, at Banana Junction, Amaifeke, for allegedly abducting three children and selling two of them.

According to reports, Agubata reportedly used his orphanage home, God’s Favour Orphanage Home, to carry out the illicit trade and his cup ran full when a widow, Mrs. Esther Agwu, narrated to the police how he allegedly abducted her three children and sold off two of them..

According to her, the suspect abducted the children under the guise that he was taking care of them.

Mrs. Agwu said;

“He told me that his wife was not happy that my children were playing around on his business premises and that he would want my three children to stay with his mother in her house. He presented one woman who claimed to be his mother and from the shop she left with my children,”

“That same day, he told me that there is one of his uncles in Lagos whose wife has difficulty in child bearing and that the man would want to see me for marriage. He then gave me N5,500 to go to Lagos and told me that he would come and pick me at the park.

“The following day, I left for Lagos to see the proposed husband. But when I got to Lagos, a woman called and picked me and kept me in a place that looked like a brothel with prostitutes.

“I asked her about the man. She said I will go to Ghana or stay in Lagos and do what others were doing at the brothel. I had to run out of the place and went to the street, where I started begging for assistance. Some people assisted me with transport fare with which I immediately travelled back to Orlu to look for my children,”

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

Vigilante Kills Popular Restaurant Owner In Enugu
Forum | 1 day ago

Vigilante Kills Popular Restaurant Owner In Enugu

Three Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Armed Robbery, Kidnapping And Murder Of Medical Doctor In Edo
Forum | 1 day ago

Three Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Armed Robbery, Kidnapping And Murder Of Medical Doctor In Edo

Nkechi Blessing, Nina Ivy Lambast Troll Who Prayed That One Of Jnr Pope’s Children Should Die
Forum | 1 day ago

Nkechi Blessing, Nina Ivy Lambast Troll Who Prayed That One Of Jnr Pope’s Children Should Die