See What Former Agege Bread Seller, Olajumoke, Did As She Visits The Bakery She Used To Work

Forum 7 years ago

See What Former Agege Bread Seller, Olajumoke, Did As She Visits The Bakery She Used To Work

Encomium Magazine caught up with Olajumoke Orisaguna, who is already paying it forward. On April 19 she gave 40 bread hawkers N5,000 each thanks to a philanthropist at Liberty Bakery, where she used to work.

They asked her about her new home and what her and her husband Sunday and the girls have been up to.

Read Exception from the interview beneath:

*. The Best Part About Her New Place
She said she’s enjoying her new home and her best part of the apartment for her is the bedroom, as it’s a huge change from sleeping on the floor of the bakery. It’s nice for their girls to have their own room.

Her morning routine is to pray, cook, clean, wake up her children, then have them all eat together as a family.

*. Working Life
She said her husband is currently making aluminium windows, and they are working on honing his craft further.

On her end, she’s gotten one major job since she moved and said she doesn’t miss hawking, she’s a model now. She’s focusing on finishing school now, before her IT (industrial training) atMake Me Salonstarts.

She’s very thankful to everyone (brands and individuals) who have supported her and she prays for them and their children, saying that only God can reward them.

*. Friends & Family
Olajumoke says she’s the same Olajumoke people close to her have always known. Her husband and children are her only friends now.
She says her personality is not to go friends’ houses to gossip.

Her parents keep in touch – have visited the new home and call frequently.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Andor Creator Thinks Season 2 Might Be Some of the Most ‘Important’ Work He’s Ever Done
Forum | 3 days ago

Andor Creator Thinks Season 2 Might Be Some of the Most ‘Important’ Work He’s Ever Done

UCL: Referee used common sense – Arteta on why Bayern didn’t get penalty
Forum | 6 days ago

UCL: Referee used common sense – Arteta on why Bayern didn’t get penalty

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I
Forum | 1 week ago

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I'm Just 35 And I Look Older Than My Age Now - Lady Laments

“Stop calling my actors to work for you” – Ruth Kadiri warns movie producers
Forum | 1 week ago

“Stop calling my actors to work for you” – Ruth Kadiri warns movie producers