"Teebillz Pushed Me To Move Back To Africa": See Tiwa Savage's Rocnation Profile

Forum 7 years ago

"Teebillz Pushed Me To Move Back To Africa": See Tiwa Savage's Rocnation Profile

Tiwa Savage credits estranged husband, Tee Billz for changing her from a song writer to a singer. The award winning musician who recently got signed to Roc nation,credited Teebillz on her profile on the record label's website .. http://rocnation.com/tiwa-savage/

It reads :

“You’re writing songs, you’re writing your experiences and then you’re giving them to somebody else. It never felt quite right; it was something I always wanted. I write these songs, I want to sing it and perform it the way I want to do it because it was something I loved through.”

“I met Tunji and he told me about the growing Afrobeats scene back home in Nigeria. He thought I was wasting my talents being a songwriter & a backing singer and pushed me to move back to Africa. At first I thought it was a bit of a step backwards but he was adamant that this was my future. He knew it was what would set me apart from the rest.”

Is this a good sign for the estranged couple. We hope so. We hope to see them back and settle their indifference and move on with their life and live happily after.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 6 hours ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

Brymo Queries Tiwa Savage About Lyrics Of Her Song With Simi
Forum | 6 hours ago

Brymo Queries Tiwa Savage About Lyrics Of Her Song With Simi

Oscars Stunt Category Pushed for After The Fall Guy Breaks Record
Forum | 1 day ago

Oscars Stunt Category Pushed for After The Fall Guy Breaks Record

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 2 days ago

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage