Whether he likes it or not, Wizkid can't write his story without acknowledging me – Samklef

Forum 6 years ago

Whether he likes it or not, Wizkid can't write his story without acknowledging me – Samklef

Nigerian music producer and singer, Samklef, has said he is no longer at war with Wizkid. In 2015, it was in the news that he was bitter at Wizkid because he refused to acknowledge the part he (Samklef) played in his life.

However, in a recent chat with Saturday Beats, Samklef, said, “I am part of Wizkid’s history whether he likes it or not and he cannot write his story without mentioning my name.

I have always respected Wizkid’s hustle from day one. He has a strong will. So far so good, we have settled the misunderstanding between us in 2015 after one of my trips from America.

We are all busy now, so I am no longer worried about whatever people say because at the end of the day, we all have our journey in life and success is the most important thing. I am no longer bitter at Wizkid, the past is gone.”
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy

“Wetin your own papa do?” – Isaac Fayose questions Samklef over claim that Davido’s private jet belongs to his father
Forum | 1 week ago

“Wetin your own papa do?” – Isaac Fayose questions Samklef over claim that Davido’s private jet belongs to his father

Wizkid Misunderstood, Not Running Away From Afrobeats – Joeboy
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Wizkid Misunderstood, Not Running Away From Afrobeats – Joeboy

Why I Love Being Underestimated – Wizkid Declares
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Why I Love Being Underestimated – Wizkid Declares