Who I'm dating won't put money in your pocket - Yemi Alade

Forum 8 years ago

Who I'm dating won't put money in your pocket - Yemi Alade

The s£nsat!onal singer, Yemi Alade has addressed rumour mongers who are interested in knowing her relationship status.

The singer who had been linked with dating her manager, Taiye Aliyu, Nollywood actor, Alex Ekubo and fellow music star, Phyno, noted that that her relationship was her most private part, hence she would remain quiet about it.

In a chat with Entertainment Magazine, Yemi also revealed how she has managed to live a scandal-free life especially since she is constantly in the spotlight.

She said, “I don’t go out looking for trouble. I am pretty reserved and that has gone a long way for me, maybe that is why people say Yemi Alade is scandal free.”

When asked if she was in any relationship, she said, “Yes, I am in a relationship, but I prefer to keep it private, no too much talk about it.”

Yemi added that it was best for people,
especially tale-bearers to keep to themselves.

“Besides, who I’m dating doesn’t put money in anyone’s account, so?” she quipped.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term
Forum | 1 day ago

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term

Money Laundering: Kano Anti-Graft Commission Files Fresh Charges Against Ganduje
Forum | 1 day ago

Money Laundering: Kano Anti-Graft Commission Files Fresh Charges Against Ganduje

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship
Forum | 5 days ago

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship