Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend to Death in Their Bedroom... What She Said Afterwards is Shocking (Photo)

Forum 7 years ago

Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend to Death in Their Bedroom... What She Said Afterwards is Shocking (Photo)

Bobbi Amos-Camacho, a 43-year-old Ohio woman, has been arrested for allegedly stabbing her boyfriend, James Rowe Jr., 42 to death.

However, after killing him, she told people the man had cut himself.

According to Inside Edition, Amos-Camacho, reportedly called police late Saturday night to report that her boyfriend had “accidentally cut himself while sharpening a knife.”

However, when police arrived at the house, they they found Rowe lying face up on a bed in the bedroom with multiple stab wounds. He was not breathing and multiple attempts of CPR and other life-saving measures were not successful.

Investigation at the scene by detectives indicated that Rowe was killed by multiple stab wounds to the torso and arm, police said.

Amos-Camacho was transported to the sheriff’s office for questioning and was later charged with murder.

Police are reportedly investigating what led to the stabbing. Some of Rowe’s family members took to social media to express their sadness.

Family member Chuck Rowe wrote: “I got to work today till 6pm. When I get home, I will drink a couple beers in honor of Jimmy. May you Rest in peace, love ya buddy.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 6 hours ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest
Forum | 10 hours ago

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama
Forum | 22 hours ago

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director
Forum | 1 day ago

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director